Saturday, September 7, 2013

Invincible


You know that feeling….
You can do it all.
Conquer it all.
Get through it all.
You enter any situation or place almost as if you own the joint, simply because they’re by your side.
All is right.
All that isn’t, will soon be.
You’re safe.
All is sound.
You have the unquestionable and unshakeable knowledge that you are deeply loved.
For all that you are.
All that you’ll be.
Unconditionally.


Then loss occurs.
You have a feeling of self-doubt, instability and a fear to take one step forward.
It happens…


One of my favorite guided meditations to lead is the ‘feeling of love’ meditation, as I call it.
You go back to that place.
That safe place and power of a love someone showed you, which in turn bestowed you with a confidence and assurance that all will be well…even amazing.
Mid-way through the meditation, I ask them to release the image/place/feeling of that person, but to hold on to the energy.
It’s tough.
It can be painful.
But as they breathe through it. Inhaling the love. Exhaling the fear of being on a world without them here physically, a switch occurs.


It’s a meditation I personally guide myself through on days where I just need that extra oomph…. it’s that reminder that the invincible feeling I had with Michael wasn’t dependent solely on him, but created within myself when the perfect one for me showed me it was possible to find that love and power within.
I can still feel it.
Still walk in to a building like he’s by my side.
Feeling confident that it was in the action of someone loving me unconditionally that I was able to find within myself an unconditional love that knows no boundaries, or rules on when and how and where to come forth.
And I will rock.
And I will kick ass.
And will do it eyes wide open. Fearlessly.
To infinity and beyond ;)

4 comments:

  1. I too felt invincible even though my husband was sick with cancer for years. It was the two of us against it all and with him I could conquer my fears. Now I'm scared of everything.....I would love to do your guided meditation. I pray one day I can kick ass again too! Thank you for your inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guided meditation brings me to tears just thinking about releasing "that person", but I can also see how empowering it can be to hold onto that energy. Needing that extra oomph most days, perhaps this will help me as well. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This resonates with me so. I feel simultaneously like I have much to say about it and that I can't find the right words. But I'll try.

    I need to revisit that place more. Way, way more. It's only been in the last couple years (and the 9 year mark just passed) that I've been able to revisit that place much at all. Without it being too painful. And I need to practice taking the energy from it...BIG time.

    Taryn..."thank you" seems not enough. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope I can share it with you! I'm working on filming/recording them for you to do from home. Thank you all for the love and thoughts!

    ReplyDelete