Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary


December 23rd will mark the four year anniversary of our love eternal. We wrote our own vows, we rocked into each other the whole ceremony, we had a moment in time where all else melted away, we sealed our devotion with a kiss.

It wasn't about the dress, venue, gifts, or cake....it was simply about our love being personified.

Nearly three years of our marriage have been spent on different plains, yet it grows stronger and deeper with each breath I take for him...for me. He left me on this world with a kiss that I have been able to build a dream on....continue to build a dream on.

Here's to you my love...here's to us. And for ol' time sake, let's here Satchmo play the song we danced to nearly four years ago.....





"Give me a kiss before you leave me
and my imagination
will feed my hungry heart
Leave me one thing before we part
A kiss to build a dream on"

7 comments:

  1. so beautiful. so perfect. this song says so much, speaks to all who grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn.... what a beautiful post. What a beautiful eternal love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Michael and Taryn. What a song to have betweeen the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, my girl Taryn. You got me. When you play this song and Dance with Michael, don't forget to look around you on the dance room floor. Well, there is Bruce and Glenda...and....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Michael and Taryn! And you know... True Love Stories Have No Ending.

    ReplyDelete