Saturday, April 18, 2009

La Vie en Rose



It's just one of those days, where the sun can't shine enough to get me out of this funk. One of those days where my bed held me hostage, and I didn't mind. One of those days where I don't feel like doing much, and you know what...............

I'm totally ok with that!

I've learned that at first I dreaded these days, they were a reminder that not all is viewed through rose colored glasses. I'd try and fight against the current to get out of these funks.

I now know, that by giving myself freedom to embrace these days as they come, it's a whole lot easier to embrace the good days that follow!

So here's to the "blah" days. Without the bitter how would I never know the sweet.


“May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past”

-Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment